Cosmetic acupuncture is a wonderful timeless beauty technique used by the Chinese since Sung Dynasty (960-1279AD). Cosmetic acupuncture was performed on the Empress. Today, it is an effective natural and non-surgical yet painless way to lessen the appearance of fine lines as well as deeper wrinkles. According to Chinese medicine, it improves circulation and stimulates the body’s anti-aging powers.
The International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture reported in a recent study of 300 people, 270 perceived a marked decrease of facial wrinkles after just one treatment. Their skin felt firmer to the touch and elasticity was improved.
Advantage of acupuncture is its ability to strengthen the immune system of which our skin is an essential part. It helps stimulate the body's natural processes of cell reproduction and growth. Inserting needles in key areas of the face can affect the production and dispersal of collagen and elastin. Collagen helps skin stay durable and resilient; elastin maintains its elasticity. Excess sun exposure and aging reduce the body's ability to produce both collagen and elastin.
A series of Cosmetic Acupuncture Treatments Can:
• Erase fine lines, deeper wrinkles diminished
• Lift sagging eye lids, reduce bags/circles
• Firm jowls and minimize double chin
• Improve muscle tone and increase collagen production
• Eliminate puffiness by improving metabolism and eliminating excess fluids
• Improve hormonal balance, benefits acne
• Increase circulation of blood and lymph to the face and improves facial color
• Moisturize the skin and tighten pores
• Significantly reduce the appearance of scars and age spots
• Slow the aging process from within
• Reduce stress evident in the face
• Promote overall health and well being
We perform Cosmetic Acupuncture and Acupuncture Face Lift® (created by Inesa Zelepuhin) that includes a cosmetic acupuncture with a combination of facial cupping, gua-sha, tui na, LED light therapy, microdermabrasion, oxygen, topical vitamin infusion and dermarolling.
A complete course of treatment is 5 to 12 sessions. The measure of improvement depends on the individual. Factors such as diet, exercise and lifestyle also contribute to the effectiveness of the treatments. Visible results can be seen after the first treatment. Dramatic and long lasting changes generally occur with a series of sessions. Following the initial course of treatment, maintenance sessions can prolong the results for five to ten years.